Kohler WaterHaven Leaking Problems

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by dorianr1, Oct 21, 2009.

1. dorianr1

dorianr1 New Member

I have a Kohler WaterHaven shower tower that started leaking. When I turn the water off it drips out of the main shower heads. When I turn the selector for the hand shower, It makes a gurgling sound then starts to drip out of the hand shower. I've looked at the parts list on the Kohler site but I'm not sure what to replace.
    Does anyone have any experience with this product who can steer me in the right direction?
  2. nhmaster

nhmaster Master Plumber

You are about to experiance the joy of dealing with Kohler service. Try and find a local plumbing supply house that stocks kohler and deal thorugh them.