Kohler Veil Wall Hung Toilet

Users who are viewing this thread

David Yates

Reaction score
Good morning all;

My first post so excuse me if this is the wrong forum.

I am starting to rough in for the Kohler in-wall tank and carriage for the Veil wall hung toilet(K-6284). The outlet ell seems to be unusual. It has a ribbed gasket on the downstream end which is too big for 3inch pipe. Does anyone have any experience with what type of drain piping I should run up through the floor for a proper fit.

index.php

The pipe is 3-9/16 OD 3-1/4 ID and the ribbed gasket is 4-9/16 overall. No hint that I have found in the installation guide that I can find.

Thanks in advance.

Dave

Attachments

• IMG_0996.jpg
    IMG_0996.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 5,024
Last edited by a moderator:

DIYdude

Reaction score
Good morning all;

My first post so excuse me if this is the wrong forum.

I am starting to rough in for the Kohler in-wall tank and carriage for the Veil wall hung toilet(K-6284). The outlet ell seems to be unusual. It has a ribbed gasket on the downstream end which is too big for 3inch pipe. Does anyone have any experience with what type of drain piping I should run up through the floor for a proper fit.

index.php

The pipe is 3-9/16 OD 3-1/4 ID and the ribbed gasket is 4-9/16 overall. No hint that I have found in the installation guide that I can find.

Thanks in advance.

Dave

I'm going to assume that this toilet carrier has been installed by now :) For future readers, a Kohler rep told me that the ribbed end of the carrier elbow fits inside a 4" drain pipe. BTW, the carrier I purchased came with a polished chrome flush plate in the package.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks