Kohler shower & kitchen sinc faucet issues Need Help!

Users who are viewing this thread

alohaspirit

Reaction score
Had a slow leak coming from shower spout and kohler told me to replace the mixing valve. took out the old one and replaced with a new mixing valve unit exactly as was directed. It fixed the leak but the water pressure went south and now its too low to engage the shower. Any suggestions would be welcome.

Kohler single handle kitchen faucet was leaking and kohler again told me to replace the valve, got to the part where I should be able to lift the handle off to get at the inside and replace the valve but the handle will not move. I tried muscling it and it will not move. Has anyone had this kind of problem? I would appreciate any help or suggestions on this as well.

Thanks

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks