Kohler K-T10276 Shower Faucet

Discussion in 'Shower & bathtub Forum & Blog' started by RyanW, Feb 3, 2008.

1. RyanW

RyanW New Member

Hello,

I am currently wrapping up a bathroom remodel and have hit a brick wall. I purchased a Kohler shower faucet with the required valve assembly (K-304-KS) and am having a tough time finishing it off. I roughed in the valve according to the instructions and now the handle won't screw on to the trim adaptor. Does anyone have any experience with these things they could share. In hindsight I don't think I would have bought Kohler, but it's too late now.

Thanks for the help!

Ryan
  2. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

valve

Why won't it screw on? Is the valve too deep in the wall? If so contarct Kohler to see if that valve has an extension kit.