Kohler K-304

Discussion in 'Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog' started by swgarry, Nov 17, 2008.

1. swgarry

swgarry New Member

After installing the shower/tub walls, I am 1/2" away from the walls with the escutcheon. Because I did not understand the instructions, I needed to take the round plastic guard that goes behind the wall off or the wall would have been out to far. The shower/tub is installed so I am looking for a way to install the handle so it is tight against the escutcheon. The shower/tub Kohler part number is K-T11552. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank you,
    Homer owner!!:eek:
    Steve
  2. jimbo

jimbo Plumber

It sounds like you failed to install it per instructions, and there is no fix for that. If the valve were too far back, there is an extender kit, but it is too far out, and there is no fix for that.