The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Kohler Cimarron ® K-3887 Toilet Review Pictures and Comments
Cimarron ® Comfort Height ® two-piece round-front 1.28 gpf toilet

k-3887_a1.jpg

Kohler K-3887 round front, but taller bowl with K-4639 Cachet seat.

k-3887_1.jpg

K-4347 bowl, round front, comfort height

k-3887_2.jpg

Side view of the bowl.

k-3887_3.jpg

Bottom of the bowl

Last edited:

WJcandee

Wise One
Reaction score
I'd love to see the equivalent photos for a Toto Drake II 1G.

Has nobody bought one from Love Plumbing?

Cacher_Chick

Test, Don't Guess!
Reaction score
I put in a Cimmaron here a few years ago to replace a 40 year old Kohler which was an unfortunate green color. The Cimmaron has been very dependable, and we have never needed to plunge it. With that being said, I do wish that the water spot was larger and the bowl wash was a little better. It's hard to find everything one desires at the same price point.

Edited to add- my Cimmaron is a 2-piece, not the same model this thread is showing.

Last edited:

stephenk

Reaction score
Sorry to say, but I have two of the Cimarrons installed in my house right now. Bought them because of the "Kohler" name and the good looks along with the 1-piece advantage. However, they are the worse flushing toilets I have ever had the misfortune of owning. They seem to plug up fairly regularly, and absolutely do not wash the bowl at all. Double flushing is a must most of the time. Great looking toilet but that is the only positive comment I have. :(

What model are your Kohlers? I'm assuming they aren't the same model as the one listed in this thread?

Manatee

Reaction score
I installed a Kohler Cimmaron about 2 years ago. Installation was straight foward. It is elongated but otherwise looks the same as the one in the pictures.
My complaints are that the tubular flush valve would twist around and leak because it was not seating. Shortening the chain was a major improvement, but not a cure.

It has clogged once in that time and the plunger did not seat well in the bottom of the bowl because of the shape, making it a hassel.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks