Kohler Cimarron® K-3828 Toilet Review Pictures and Comments

Discussion in 'Toilet Forum discussions' started by Terry, Jan 11, 2013.

1. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

Kohler Cimarron® K-3828 One-Piece Toilet Review with Pictures and Comments

[​IMG]

Kohler K-3828 One-piece toilet flushing with 1.28 gallons, WaterSense.

[​IMG]

Still in the box

[​IMG]

Back view

[​IMG]

Inside of the tank.
  2. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

[​IMG]

K-3828 Koher One-Piece Cimarron toilet

[​IMG]

Attaching the K-4636 Cachet seat with the quick release and easy push on holders.

[​IMG]

Inside of the bowl of the K-3828

[​IMG]

The side view of the trapway
  3. gusherb94

gusherb94 Member

Any issues with that tight turn at the trap exit on these?
  4. jadnashua

jadnashua Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx

Depends on how long and hard your deposits are! Turning a right-angle at the exit slows things down, and long pieces may not fit. Your results will vary...one reason why some people love these things, and others hate them and why I like my Totos!
  5. wjcandee

wjcandee Wise One

Hmmm. Title of thread seems to have changed.

Looks like after Terry did the Kohlers a favor by including their products on this forum in an increasingly-large way, suddenly they want trademark bugs next to each use of the name.

Delightful. That'll make everyone eager to discuss their products.

And so it goes.

Or maybe it would be better to relegate their products to what I personally consider, based on my experience with their Ingenium-flush Portrait toilet, which they marketed as if it were a well-performing product when it was not, to be their rightful place.

Frankly, based upon the looks of these products, and based upon what Terry said about his meeting with the Kohlers, it does seem like they are all about the marketing.
  6. ThomasD.

ThomasD. New Member

Sorry to say, but I have two of the Cimarrons installed in my house right now. Bought them because of the "Kohler" name and the good looks along with the 1-piece advantage. However, they are the worse flushing toilets I have ever had the misfortune of owning. They seem to plug up fairly regularly, and absolutely do not wash the bowl at all. Double flushing is a must most of the time. Great looking toilet but that is the only positive comment I have. :(