Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Kohler Cimarron® K-3828 One-Piece Toilet Review with Pictures and Comments

k-3828_7.jpg

Kohler K-3828 One-piece toilet flushing with 1.28 gallons, WaterSense.

k-3828_inside_box.jpg

Still in the box

k-3828_1.jpg

Back view

k-3828_inside_tank.jpg

Inside of the tank.

Last edited:

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
k-3828_6.jpg

K-3828 Koher One-Piece Cimarron toilet

k-3828_4.jpg

Attaching the K-4636 Cachet seat with the quick release and easy push on holders.

k-3828_8.jpg

Inside of the bowl of the K-3828

k-3828_inside_trapway1.jpg

The side view of the trapway

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
Depends on how long and hard your deposits are! Turning a right-angle at the exit slows things down, and long pieces may not fit. Your results will vary...one reason why some people love these things, and others hate them and why I like my Totos!

WJcandee

Wise One
Reaction score
Hmmm. Title of thread seems to have changed.

Looks like after Terry did the Kohlers a favor by including their products on this forum in an increasingly-large way, suddenly they want trademark bugs next to each use of the name.

Delightful. That'll make everyone eager to discuss their products.

And so it goes.

Or maybe it would be better to relegate their products to what I personally consider, based on my experience with their Ingenium-flush Portrait toilet, which they marketed as if it were a well-performing product when it was not, to be their rightful place.

Frankly, based upon the looks of these products, and based upon what Terry said about his meeting with the Kohlers, it does seem like they are all about the marketing.

ThomasD.

Reaction score
Sorry to say, but I have two of the Cimarrons installed in my house right now. Bought them because of the "Kohler" name and the good looks along with the 1-piece advantage. However, they are the worse flushing toilets I have ever had the misfortune of owning. They seem to plug up fairly regularly, and absolutely do not wash the bowl at all. Double flushing is a must most of the time. Great looking toilet but that is the only positive comment I have. :(

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks