Kohler bowl comparison

Users who are viewing this thread

johne

Reaction score
i'm a homeowner on a tight budget.i purchased a kohler hi-line bowl w/ wellworth tank from h.d. curious if the hi-line uses the same bowl as the cimmaron.have read posts on this site re; lack of bowl wash w/cimmaron.would have liked toto dalton, but $$.have a toto comm. model in my spare bath that i got from dwp on toilet exchange 4 yrs ago.nothing fancy,but no clogs/or problems.what i commonly refer to"no drama/no trauma".am replacing a stock mobile home unit, unspecified brand,circa '86.lots of problems.i had to qualify for city low flush rebate.appreciate all the post on this site,,i've read them all.any info on the kohler hi-line will be greatly appreciated.

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
Cimmaron bowls cannot be mixed with any other model, as is usually the case with any toilet model and brand series.

I don't know where you live, but here in San Diego, the Kohler Wellworth no longer qualifies for the rebate. The list is much shorter. To qualify, generally, a toilet either has to be a pressure assist ( e.g. Wellworth Elite) or it has to be one of the so-called golf ball toilets: Cimarron, Champion, Toto G-max, etc.)

johne

Reaction score
thanks for your input. i contacted ladwp this am and my unit does qualify for the rebate.my big concern was/is the amount of bowl wash that the cimarron apparently does not have,and to me(plain ol jo) the bowl looks similar,al-though from the outside only.thanx

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
The Wellworth tank has the standard 2.0" flush valve.

The Cimarron bowl works with the 3.25" flush valve.

These do not mix and match.
They even have different mounting systems.
The Cimarron will plug less often, though it does lack bowl wash at the back.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks