KitchenAid Custom 250 Garbage Disposers

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & ' started by Dunbar Plumbing, Feb 29, 2008.

1. I contacted KitchenAid, 3 days no reply, ridiculous.

I need those black rubber baffles that keep noise and unexpected objects from falling into them.

My customer has 2 on a 3 bay sink and the baffles are nearly gone, dangerous and letting lots of nasty smells into the room when the water is ran.

If this was insinkerators, this wouldn't even be a thread posting.

Just thought maybe somebody has a head's up to find these parts; need to be OEM.

My plumbing supply houses turned up no dice.
  2. Redwood

Redwood Master Plumber

Kitchen Aid used to be one of the top brands of kitchen appliances...
    They are now owned by Whirlpool Corp.