Kitchen Sprayer Quest

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & ' started by Xusia, Dec 13, 2004.

1. Xusia

Xusia New Member

Hello,

I have to replace my cheap kitchen sprayer every 6 or 7 months after some simple thing breaks on it and I'm tired of it. I've gone to all the big hardware stores in my area and they all have the exact same cheap kitchen sprayer and none of them know where, or if, a stronger sprayer can be had. Does anyone out there know where I can find an "industrial strength" residential kitchen sprayer?

Thank You