Kitchen sink clogged

Users who are viewing this thread

Lost

Reaction score
I have a double sink with a garbage disposal. The sink has been slow for months and I have since fed it 5 bottles of Liquid Plummer. Finally decided to call in a Plumber yesterday. He snaked the kitchen sink, and it was still stuck. He then snaked the main line ...still stuck. He came back and snaked the kitchen line again and it clogged up even worst. The water now drains real real slow. The plumber said that I needed to add a cleanout to the kitchen line so he could get a bigger snake. In the meantime, there was nothing else he could do. He charged me for 2 hours of work and said call me if you want to add the clean out. Help!!!! What do I do now???

Problem resolved: Called the plumber company back and got another plumber. He filled the sink up opposite of garbage disposal and then turned on the garbage disposal. After doing that a few times, the drain cleared. Now why couldnt the first plumber do that???? Of course, they charged me for another hour.... :(

Last edited:

Plumber1

Plumber
Reaction score
I don't think your plumber has much experience with drain cleaning, maybe just excuses.​

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks