kitchen faucet with thermostatic valve

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & ' started by lifespeed, Sep 13, 2013.

1. lifespeed

lifespeed Member

Is there any such animal as a thermostatic kitchen faucet that is good quality? I have come to like the TOTO thermostatic shower valves I installed in the bathroom. While I realize the application is different, I see no reason that it wouldn't be convenient to have the thermostatic function in the kitchen.

So far the only one I've found is GS North America 1568.
  2. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

At one time, American Standard made a faucet with a temperature read out on top of it, but that is the closest I have seen to a thermostatic valve.