Kitchen and bathroom reno !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Josie B

Reaction score
Hi, I am planning to renovate my kitchen and bathroom. In such a case I would prefer doing all works including the plumbing, electrical etc by a single team. Any suggestion for professional kitchen and bathroom renovators??

Thanks in advance !!

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
By single team are you suggesting that a company has both licensed electricians and plumbers? I don't normally see that, If you are looking for a general contractor, the book is full of them. Hopefully they hire people with licenses, and they are insured and bonded.

Dj2

In the Trades
Reaction score
I don't know about Canada, but we have companies like 3-DAY BATHROOM which claim to remodel most bathrooms in 3 days. You can check with them, but verify all licenses.

This is not an endorsement. I've done many bathroom remodeling, as a GC, but they always took more than 3 days. I don't remember where I once saw a contest on TV, where they had a few crews to build 1500 sf 3+2 houses in the shortest time. The winning crew/team did it in 24 hours, which is one day. The quality? they said it passed inspections along the way and got a Certificate of Occupancy.

Cacher_Chick

Test, Don't Guess!
Reaction score
In some places you have to have a licensed electrician and a licensed plumber for a simple water heater replacement.
They might work together, but they would almost never really be employed by the same company.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
quote.they said it passed inspections along the way

That is NOT necessarily and endorsement for quality work. That just means it was done to the lowest standards.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks