Kitchen faucet arm hard to turn

Users who are viewing this thread

AdrianMariano

Reaction score
I'm not sure I understand your problem. I do not think that the hoses underneath matter, because I don't think they move when you turn the faucet. (The long hose might move a teeny bit, but not enough to be noticed.)

When I disassembled mine I removed the pull out hose completely. And then I followed the diagram and got to the point where the faucet arm lifts off. What is left is the faucet base sticking up. I didn't disassemble beyond this point. (I don't know if you can.) I cleaned thoroughly, especially in the groove around the back that it's hard to see, using an acidic cleaner. And then I lubricated with silicone grease all over, but especially in that groove.

If the problem comes and goes I'd guess there's some piece of crud lodged inside that moves around and sometimes it's in the way and sometimes not.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks