1. nhmaster

nhmaster Master Plumber

Do any of you guys sell Kinetico or have experience with them? I have looked at their web site and it is pretty much oriented to homeowner information. You can PM me if you would rather.
  2. nhmaster

nhmaster Master Plumber

Well, I guess no one sells Kinetico which kind of sucks because they look like a pretty decent unit and I like the no electricity thing, but I'm here to tell you that getting any information out of their site is just about impossible. so maybe that there is enough information. :mad: