kinetico 30 need help

Discussion in 'Water Softener Forum, problems, installation and r' started by mark andy, Sep 11, 2009.

1. mark andy

mark andy New Member

hi, the disk on the top brine rinse backwash will not move from the position i manually put it in. the water just runs and runs and runs from the line down into my drain... any help would be great. thank you.
  2. Gary Slusser

Gary Slusser That's all folks!

I would guess there is a blockage in the water powered part or something broken in the drive train causing it to not rotate and drive the gears. So you take it apart or call the local Kinetic dealer for service.

In the mean time I'd put the softener in by pass to stop the continuous flow of water to drain.