Kinetico 2080 Greensand Warranty (Head)

Users who are viewing this thread

Brian Bennett

Reaction score
So, I can't seem to get my unit to stop running to the drain. It only does it when the unit is cycling to the top indicator position. When it is cycling through, with the indicator moving clockwise to the bottom it will finish the cycle and stop running to the drain. However, when it cycles moving to the top position it will not stop running to the drain. Not alot, mind you, but enough to make a difference. I would say about ten gallons per hour. The tech has replaced pretty much everything inside the head to no avail and want to completely replace the head at this point.
Is this covered in the warranty? I believe it is supposed to be a ten year warranty and I am within that period. I can't seem to find what the warranty is supposed to cover. Does anyone know? Or, if anyone has an idea why it is doing this and can help us get it fixed without spending 900 bucks I would appreciate it.

Brian

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks