Kickspace Heaters (Beacon Morris)

Users who are viewing this thread

CTWeekendWarrior

Reaction score
I'm in the process of adding a bathroom, and wall space for baseboard heat is scarce in my design. I am considering using a kickspace heater, such as the Beacon/Morris Twin-Flo III installed below the vanity. Does anyone have any experiences/input on these units? The bathroom has an approximate volume of 500 cu ft. Is one unit (5600 BTU) enough to heat this space? Any info much appreciated!

Product website: http://www.beacon-morris.com/html/kickspace_heat_twin_flo.asp

Radster

Licensed Plumbing and heating contractor for 25 ye
Reaction score
Hey CTWW,
I don't know if you still need answer for this as you seem to have posted it in July. But for what it is worth.....heatloss calc that is the key word here. The 5600 btu would be at 180* water so would have to say that it may do it but like I said Heat Calc is the only way to know for sure. We have installed a few of these types of units and if they are installed properly and sized right......no problems.

tacampbell

Reaction score
Sorry to resurect this one - but did you go with the one you spec'd out above?

How noisy is it?

We're thinking of putting a kickspace in as part of a bathroom remodel too, but the bathroom is right connected to the master bedroom and we usually sleep with the bathroom door open. I'm a bit concerned about how much noise the fan might make at night as it cycles on and off with the heat.

Any brands / models that anyone has found are particularly quiet?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks