Kenmore softener won't drain?

Discussion in 'Water Softener Forum, problems, installation and r' started by jdw3, Nov 13, 2011.

1. jdw3

jdw3 New Member

I ran out of salt and then the tank filled with water. I then filled it with salt. Now the unit won't flush out the water. The water at the tap is very salty.

What is the problem?
  2. Tom Sawyer

Tom Sawyer In the Trades

Go to Kenmore's web site, what you need to know about your unit is there. I don't service Kenmore equipment and truthfully have never had a call from anyone to do so.