Kenmore intellisoft 350 problem

Users who are viewing this thread

rbriggs

Reaction score
My softener is 10yrs old and has worked fine up until today. I went to put salt in it (low but not empty) and the low salt level light was flashing. I added 2 bags of salt, but was not able to reset the salt level. Only the time on the until is displayed and continually flashes. Anytime I push a button on the left side, it just beeps. When I push the manual regeneration button, it just beeps- no regeneration. The only button on the right that works is the down arrow. I can use that to lower the time, but that is it. I tried holding in the Select button for 4 sec and then pressing it again to enter the manual mode- nothing. Any ideas?? Hate to spend another $600

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks