Kenmore Dishwasher power

Users who are viewing this thread

WayneB

Reaction score
I have a Kenmore Elite Ultra Wash dishwasher model 665.13122K701 and there is no power to the control panel. I have checked the power into the dishwasher and it is 120 VAC. There is mention of a non-resettable bi-metal switch / fuse, but I am not too sure just where that is located?

if it is as simple as replacing the fuse or switch I would prefer to do that instead of paying to have a Sears service call.

There is a small circular device with two black wires that is suspect and again I am not sure if that is the unit. I checked and there is 120 VAC at the left hand terminal and noting at the right hand terminal.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Wayne

Gary Swart

In the Trades
Reaction score
Unless you have the proper electrical test equipment and know how to use it, and have the right wiring diagram and know how to read it, you are asking for trouble messing with this. Your best bet is to call an appliance repairman before you zap yourself and/or zap the circuitry of your DW.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks