Keep getting shut down

Users who are viewing this thread

Shacko

Master Plumber-Gas Fitter
Reaction score
What did I do? it seems like in a short period of time I have to log in again, this has been going on every since I logged on today. :(

Nukeman

Nuclear Engineer
Reaction score
Must need to be signed in to view, I guess. Here you go:

Why does the site keep losing my identity?

Because of the way AOL and similar ISPs handle cookies, some users connecting to this site via these services may experience problems with the site. To mitigate these, we recommend you connect to the site without using the embedded browser provided by your ISP. Additionally, this site works best with Internet Explorer 6.0 or Firefox 2.0 (or newer).

Rmelo99

Network Engineer
Reaction score
I'll keep an eye on it.

One thing I did do today, was fix it so that you can enter www.terrylove.com/forums
and you wind up on the main forum page.
That was set wrong for the last few months.
It took me this long to change the setting?

I just fixed my links on the home computer and work computers last week! I got tired of hitting link and it not working! Since you upgraded the forum I've been going to the main terrylove.com and going to the forum link....what a pain!

Thanks for the late fix

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks