Keep bleeding heating line

Users who are viewing this thread

swp9459

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I saw this site and thought someone here could give me some help. I have a 3 zone forced hot water baseboard gas heating system. The zones are the first floor, the second floor, both are ok. The third zone is 4 season patio room. This zone stops producing heat probably once a month. I will bleed the line and the heat will come back on. It will last anywhere from 3 weeks to a month and a half and I have to bleed it again. I have check for leaks but cannot find any. Anyone have any suggestions on why this continues to happen. I'm thinking there is a leak somewhere, how else can I find it. I can see about 99% of the piping. This system was put in 11 years ago. I changed out from steam heat to forced hot water. The plumber used the rubber hose line to hook up to the copper baseboard. There does not appear to be any leaks where they connect to the copper.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks