Wax rings, Just got to ask...

Users who are viewing this thread

FullySprinklered

In the Trades
Reaction score
Going on three decades, I've been dealing with what must be the worst bit of packaging on planet Earth. I'm talking about that useless box that they package wax rings in. You can't make it to the checkout without it coming apart on you, and you have to hold it together to get out the door with it. Couple of days in the back of the van, and it's all over the place;
Before I waste my time and scant brainpower on the problem, I'd like to see what other folks do. Feel free to jump in, ideas are welcome.

CountryBumkin

Reaction score
Maybe switch to Sani-Seal. :D
Nice flat box, lightweight (stacks well), and if it falls out of box it's not damaged.

Flapper

Reaction score
never heard of, seen, or experienced the problem you are having. what wax rings you gettin?

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
I have the same issue.
I look in the truck, and I find several wax rings that have slid out of the boxes. Then it gets on everything.

FullySprinklered

In the Trades
Reaction score
I'll swing by WalMart and see if they have a small cooler the right size. That might be the answer.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks