Just Drained the cold water tank and pressure is poor after refilling

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by perry, May 29, 2005.

1. perry

perry New Member

Experienced the above problem. Any ideas. The tank is located in the attic - pressure on floors 1 and 2 is fine however floor three is a trickle. I used the bath on floor three to drain the tank. Could this be related?? Have attempted to try to build up water pressure by placing palm over the cold taps on floor three without success.

Any advise is appreciated.

Thks

Perry
    Last edited: May 29, 2005
  2. Sounds like dirt is the culprit and it will mean taking apart a few items to clean out openings to get the system back up to par.