The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
It was nice visiting with John Bridge

johnbridge_terry.jpg

Terry Love and John Bridge

I had a nice visit with John Bridge and his wife Patti today.

Seems they were in the Bellevue/Seattle area during Seafair week instead of Texas.
John runs the www.johnbridge.com tile forum website and has several books out. If you don't have his latest tile book yet, you've got to at least consider getting it. If you order off his web site, you get the autographed version.

John was telling me I should start taking a camera to my jobs and start on my plumbing book. Come to think of it, it was Patti that said to bring the camera along. Well....they've got me thinking about it now.
If I start soon, it should all be downhill as they say in the plumbing biz;
that and payday's on Friday.

Last edited:

John Bridge

Mudmeister
Reaction score
Website
johnbridge.com
Don't know about the plumbing business, but what they used to say in the army I know about:

"The only thing holding you back is the fear in your heart and the lead in your ass."

Get with it, Terry. The world needs a good and factual plumbing book. Let's get 'er done. ;)

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks