Jacuzzi Perfecta

Discussion in 'Toilet Forum discussions' started by Tired Landord, May 10, 2011.

1. Tired Landord

Tired Landord New Member

So tired I can't even spell!
    Lowes is selling this toilet with (supposedly) 3" drain, 5 star flush power, glazed trapway. Has great reviews. Anyone have any experience or feedback on it. Already paid for a plumber to snake the line, only to have it re log again. Time for a new toilet, and budget is tight.
  2. cwhyu2

cwhyu2 Consultant

If you are looking for a inexpesive and reliable I have used Mansfield and never had a problem.All parts available.I know I am going to get blasted,but they work fine.
  3. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

cwhyu2,
    It depends on the the model, the person, the paper.
    Sometimes you can use the same model, and in one home it works fine, and the one next door, maybe not.
    Someday I will do a video of us unloading the vans at the dump. We will video each bowl as we smash it. It should be a fun video.
  4. cwhyu2

cwhyu2 Consultant

I would love to see a video of that.That was the fun of going to the dump LOL:D
  5. Gary Swart

Gary Swart In the Trades

The cheap toilets sold in Box Stores are builder grade. Translated that means, "Will fit the requirement of a working toilet, but will likely cause many problems after the house sells and we (the builder) are not responsible."