IYO whats the Best MOST efficient indirect out today?

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by Peter 631 plumbing, Mar 28, 2014.

1. Peter 631 plumbing

Peter 631 plumbing New Member

As the title says. I was thinking a superstore but I'm unsure. I'm looking for a tank size of 50 gallons as well. Thanks:D
  2. BobL43

BobL43 DIY Senior Member

Hi Jason, I have an Ultra Stor 45 Gallon unit since 2002 with no problems; Seems very efficient and of high quality to me. I live only a few miles from you. I bought mine at Blackman back then. Just looked at their website, (HT Products) and now they call it the SuperStor Ultra. It is still available in 45 gallon size as well as others.
    http://www.htproducts.com/superstorultraspecifications.html Never had a problem with it other than the original thermostat well it came with that developed a leak. The replacement screw in well was a better design, machined out of one piece of Stainless instead of the brazed 2 piece original well. Just my .02 here.