isolated toilets

Users who are viewing this thread

Jeff Jerni

Reaction score
Greetings all , very informative group here congrats , well now that my nose is brown I'll get to it :) .
My concern is with my new house build in AZ , I will be separating grey from black , and thus I will have 2 toilets , and kitchen sink isolated from grey and the toilets will be approx 50' apart on there own dwv line and I'm not sure how to vent them , one is on an internal wall back to back to kitchen sink (black) and the farthest is on an external wall , any and all suggestions will be appreciated ! maybe i can clean my nose now :p
cheers jeff

Reach4

Reaction score
You are going to use separate vents through the roof to serve the separate areas. I would guess that does not answer your question.

They sell PEX in purple that they suggest to help identify the reclaimed water distribution. Do you use reclaimed water mainly for the toilet tanks, outdoor plants, or what?

I would guess the clothes washer, dish washer, tubs and showers supply the gray water. Am I close?

Jeff Jerni

Reaction score
Thnx for replying ,
I'll try to include a PDF of layout , the toilet next to sink I think I figured out , it's the one at far end of house.
the grey will be for landscape , pex you mentioned sounds good .
yes you are correct about supply of grey .
I gathered from reading you don't want waste to be ahead of vent line , that's what is confusing me for far end toilet
cheers

Attachments

• reflect01.jpg
    reflect01.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks