Is this setup correct for IPC 2009

Discussion in 'Plumbing Code Questions' started by jjmcchristian, Oct 19, 2010.

1. jjmcchristian

jjmcchristian New Member

IT (Enterprise Data Integration Engineer)
    I need to know if this proposed setup is correct for installing a new utility sink and washer in my basement? I appreciate any and all help!

IMG_1900.jpg

2. dlarrivee

dlarrivee New Member

Foam/Fireproofing/Acoustical
    One thread wasn't enough?

3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement

4. jjmcchristian

jjmcchristian New Member

IT (Enterprise Data Integration Engineer)
    Hey buddy, I am urgent to get this done since I have a washer and dryer coming to get installed this afternoon. For my first post i haven't gotten a single reply back in 48 hours. It obviously wasn't enough, and still isn't. So thanks for the very insightful reply to my post. Next time you try and teach someone a lesson about not posting multiple threads you should read the updates they have posted to all threads and then you'll have your answer to "One thread wasn't enough". I can't tell you how many times i have given free computer advice to all people including master plumbers, mechanics, etc... I am only trying to get someone to say yes or no to a sketch that i made. Since my old washer has been draining to a vent pipe since before we moved into our home 6 years ago, and has not once smelled bad or over flowed I think that what i have designed is good enough.

5. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

Plumber
    Part two looks fine.