Is the color of toto toilets different from am standard ...

Users who are viewing this thread

SWOODY22

Reaction score
HI .. new to posting on site ,but been reading alot from everyone here ...great info to me while redoing bathroom ..thanks in advance to all . but here's my question will the toto toilets match the color (bone) of the american standard tub ..I would like to buy the ultramax toilet..

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
Sometimes even the manufacturer's colors don't match! The toto site has a chart that lists color matches. Some of the toto dealers have small glazed samples - if you are lucky, you can take them around and check it directly to see if you can live with the match. My unprofessional opinion.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
color

When you change materials, such as a china toilet and an Americast tub, the colors are seldom the same even from the same manufacturer. Even if there is a slight difference you would be hard pressed to notice it because the planes of the tub and toilet with their curves, etc,, all work to change appearance of the colors.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks