Is it toto drake

Users who are viewing this thread

trying2behandy

Reaction score
Hi Folks,

I just now bought and received toto drake in ADA style CST744SL. I have a quesion, should/does it show the model number/name on the bowl somewhere. On the bowl it only shows Toto 1.6Gpf. I am being a little paranoid to ensure that the toilet I got is actually Drake model as there is a very close model cst704SL which is very close in cst744sl spec wise but much cheaper.

Thanks for any input.

cst704L.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
I did not find the CST704 on the Toto website. The boxes the toilet came in should be clearly marked with model numbers. The bowl is C774 and the tank is ST774. Typically, bowls do not have numbers on them. Not sure about Toto. There may be numbers stamped on the underside.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
drake_angle2.jpg

Toto Drake CST744S, standard height model.

The box for the bowl would have said, C744SL for the ADA model
The tank would have been a ST743S

If the toilet looks similar to the picture above, but taller, I would think you had the ADA Drake.

The 704 model has a much different trapway design.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks