Is a Williamson furnace a g ood choice?

Users who are viewing this thread

Hubcap

Reaction score
Our old Ford furnace we found out was recalled, so now we know why it caused us so much trouble over the years! It is over 20 years old and we just found out through ayearly cleaning that it has a cracked heat exchange. I told he guy I could smell oil in the bathroom getting ready for work last winter. The company (they did not put in the Ford) suggested the Williamson Centenial Low boy-84,000 to 245.000 BTuh.They are family owned and great people.

Is this a good system? We live in a old 1860 farmhouse, not a huge house. I know you don't give prices,,,,,,,this one would be $2650.00 humidifier 350 extra plus tax.

Is there a better system for the money etc? Many thanks inadvance for your advice. This is something you will have for a long time.

Hubcap

NHmaster

Master Plumber
Reaction score
williamson is a fine product but if you want the very best get a Thermo Pride.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks