Installing Used Kinetico

Discussion in 'Water Softener Forum, problems, installation and r' started by fishnlunds, Apr 28, 2011.

1. fishnlunds

fishnlunds New Member

Hooking up kinetico 2100s od
    Just obtained a new (used) kinetico water softner! Called local kinetico dealer and asked about installing and setting it up for me and they quoted me $350, thought that was awfull high. I can hook unit up however in other posts I have read where this unit can be configured inside the head unit to allow for water in-flow connection on either side to facilitate easier installation, so how do you know which side it is configured for. You can see thru the top clear cap a "clicker arm on one side of the toothed #6 disc inside. Any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks