Installing Baseboard Heating

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by rentarod, Jun 9, 2008.

1. rentarod

rentarod New Member

I am in the process of remodeling my bathroom. In the bath room I have an old cast iron radiator heater that I want to replace with base board heating. I pretty skilled and would like to know is this something I can do my self. It seem prety simple, but is it?
  2. Cast iron? First thing that comes to mind is...do you have steam heat or hot water? The old cast iron radiators could be used for both. Baseboard will work only for a hot water system.