Installation of VIKRELL TUB and SHOWER

Users who are viewing this thread

schultzchop

Reaction score
hELLO,
I need to have my original tub replaced(cast) as well as replacing some drywall. I would like to go with a Vikrell, any @ installtion costs for a professional to install new Vikrell and remove old tub and drywall? Thanks!

tedn332

Reaction score
tub replace

All kinds of variables here. Just installed Vikerell (great unit) for a customer where quite a bit of plumbing had to be updated. Re-plumbed, sheetrocked over enclosure; homeowner took care of the painting and all materials; labor turned out at right at $1000.

schultzchop

Reaction score
$2700 was the price for everything

this plumber was @ at 2700 for shetrock, new drain, and Vikrell unit. Seemed kind of high to me. Saw unit he described for $600 say $300 for sheetrock and faucet. That leaves $1700 for install??

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks