Information on Toto Plymouth

Users who are viewing this thread

DIY Duder

Reaction score
Terry,

I was just looking to see if anyone had any information on the reliability of the toto plymouth? Not to many people on here seam to have any nor any reviews... I mean is it better then my champion? lol :rolleyes:

I see you don't sell them. Is there any reason why?
Dave

toto_plymouth-1.jpg

TOTO Plymouth

Last edited by a moderator:

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
toto_plymouth-2.jpg

TOTO Plymouth

I sell them,
It's a traditional one-piece by Toto, with their Power Gravity
Works pretty much like their Supreme, Ultimate and Carolina.

There are so many models made by Toto that work well, with different tweaks on style.

You will notice that the functioning parts like the bowl and hardware remain the same.
So I haven't bothered to mention them all.

Better then your Champion?
I don't really like the Champion, they are a very roughly made copy without the quality.

Last edited:

DIY Duder

Reaction score
Ok, someone down the street from me has one for a house he thought he was going to need it for and told me he was going to sell it for 150. It's NIB, so I guess that's a good deal. thanks Terry!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks