Inax toilet seat removal

Users who are viewing this thread

spin

Reaction score
I just had my second Inax St Clair installed. It functions well enough, and is beautiful to boot. But the toilet seat is about 1/2 inch off center and I want to adjust it. The installation instructions seem to indicate that the seat can be removed by taking out two small screws on each side, but that does not work. After removing the screws (which is the only "hardware" that is visible) the seat remains securely attached to the underlying toilet seat mounting plate. What am I missing? My goal is to shift the mounting plate slightly to bring the whole thing on center, but first I need to get the seat itself off.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
inax_1734.jpg

You may be able to adjust the bracket location on the bowl. Being off 1/2" sounds like you may need to flip one of the locating pieces.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks