In Line Water Softener + Deinoizer System

Users who are viewing this thread

Badsha

Reaction score
I was wondering if there is a water softening system and deinoizer available that I can just attach to an external raw water bib and use it to wash my cars, house, concrete?

I already have carbon filter + water softener for the house. There was already a water bib/spout that would have already given soft water, but I had it plumbed for raw water. I thought I was going to have grass, so I didnt want soft water on the grass, but plans have changed.

Not sure if something like this is would work: http://www.crspotless.com/

Badsha

Reaction score
Yeah but I am bit weary of their claims. Is there a filter I could put on the bib that would just remove minerals IF the water was already soft and carbon filtered? A filter that would remove any cations/anions? Deionized water.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks