FloridaOrange

Plumbing Designer
Reaction score
Looks like Dudley Moore....
article-1146066-000213BB00000258-27_468x286.jpg

Cass

Plumber
Reaction score
He has that "come in and let me sell you this car driven only on sundays...trust me" look about him...:D

Cass

Plumber
Reaction score
No...it was the ratio of liberals to Conservatives...they beat out the libs every time...:D

Cookie

Reaction score
I would buy a car from him, he has that boyish quality about him I love so much but without the arrogance & ignorance of youth, ;)

Ian Gills

Senior Robin Hood Guy
Reaction score
Thanks for all the comments and observations and a special shout out to ACORN who are once again fruitfully using our tax dollars for the public good.

One thing is clear however:

99.95% of all Americans would like me to stay.

Those who want me to go are Canadians. They presumably want me to go live there instead!

Thanks Peanut!

PS I drink a lot more that Dudley Moore!

Last edited:

Peanut9199

Customer Service Manager Plumbing Wholesale
Reaction score

Those who want me to go are Canadians. They presumably want me to go live there instead!

Thanks Peanut!

If you lived here you could get your Beans (in tomato sauce) Food Basics had it on sale this weekend for $.99 a can i was thinking of picking you up a case.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks