Icera C-2620.01 Vista II one piece toilet a bust !

Users who are viewing this thread

Marilyn64

Reaction score
Liked the design and was sold after I saw the video. Problem here is that the water does not come out of the front of the bowl, so any waste that drops on the front, especially paper, just lays there and doesn't get flushed down. Water only comes out from the back of the bowl. Additionally, when I get up from the seat it bangs against the back of the tank, another bad feature. I have had this toilet one month and hate it. Can toilets be returned? I doubt it. Don't buy the Icera one piece toilet!

icera-2620.jpg

Model C-2620.01 Vista II EL

Last edited by a moderator:

Travis Williams

Reaction score
Liked the design and was sold after I saw the video. Problem here is that the water does not come out of the front of the bowl, so any waste that drops on the front, especially paper, just lays there and doesn't get flushed down. Water only comes out from the back of the bowl. Additionally, when I get up from the seat it bangs against the back of the tank, another bad feature. I have had this toilet one month and hate it. Can toilets be returned? I doubt it. Don't buy the Icera one piece toilet!
Model C-2620.01 Vista II EL

Hi Marilyn,

My name is Travis Williams and I work at Icera USA. I had an opportunity to read your post regarding our Vista II toilet and would love the opportunity to discuss your concerns with our toilet. This unit was tested numerous times in various condition to simulate the use of the toilet. In addition to us providing several units to our local customers for testing. We have never had a complaint about the flush or waste/toilet paper sticking to the bowl. Here is our email address service@icerausa.com, if you will take a moment to send us your contact information via email, myself or a member of our staff will contact you to address your concerns.

LausyOne

Reaction score
Horrible ICERA toilets. We have two installed for our reno and endless problems with the tank continuing to fill, non stop. Have replaced the float valve on each and issues persist. :(

WJcandee

Wise One
Reaction score
Very often if a toilet "keeps running", it's not because the fill valve is defective, it's because the flush valve is. That is, the fill valve is doing what it is supposed to do -- keeping the tank full -- while water is running down the drain from a slow leak in the flush valve system.

If it's a flapper-style toilet, make sure that the flapper is seating properly on the flush valve. If you have had it a while, you may need to replace the flapper. If you are using a chlorine-based in-tank bowl cleaner, that will often dissolve the flapper. If the toilet is new, the flapper may not have been installed correctly, or a rubber band hasn't been removed from the flapper properly after shipping, or whatever.

Test: mark level in tank with a pencil. Turn off the water at the wall. If the tank level dips after you leave it overnight, then the problem is not the fill valve, it's the flapper (or some other problem with the flush valve like a cracked overflow riser, etc.).

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks