I was a skeptic when I saw plastic on my Grohe

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by chefwong, Aug 3, 2012.

1. chefwong

chefwong New Member

Installed a Grohe faucet about 7 years ago and was skeptic on the plastic coupler that goes between the faucet and the head.

Fast forward on tonight. Installed another one in a vanity cab. Same plastic coupler setup. All I can say is that I was a skeptic when I saw the coupler setup but it works, leak free for at least 8 year benchmark. Not sure how it will stack up in the long run but had to share.

I don't get why they just didn't make it a metal threaded connection but hey, it is what it is