I need help identifying this country kitchen faucet, circa 2002..

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & ' started by TheGreenPlumber, Jun 29, 2012.

1. TheGreenPlumber

TheGreenPlumber New Member

Good evening,
    I need help identifying this faucet to order replacement seals for the spout.
    vista job, rohl kitchen faucet  50 percent.jpg
    I thought it was a Rohl or Perrin & Rowe, but it seems not to be.
    Any ideas gentlemen?
    Thanks,
    Timothy
  2. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

Aren't they just oridinary "O" rings that you can get from a hardware store?
  3. TheGreenPlumber

TheGreenPlumber New Member

Thank you. I found it...

I searched and finally found it. This is a Water Works Julia kitchen sink faucet.
    Brushed Nickel finish retail price: Around $2300.00 I am increasingly dismayed by hardware store quality (or lack of), so was trying to find out if the parts are available from the manufacturer. As it happens, the parts are warranted for life, and the manufacturer will ship the parts out at no charge.

Thank you so very much for your help.
    Timothy
  4. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

Foor $2300.00 they SHOULD guarantee it for life, because there are FEW faucets, and I am sure this is NOT one of them, which are worth that much, regardless of their finish. In many cases the "faucet" is a basic $100.00 model with $2100.00 worth of "decorative trims" added to it.