I need feedback on my techniques of bathroom plumbing

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & ' started by surgeonplumbing, Oct 12, 2009.

1. surgeonplumbing

surgeonplumbing New Member

Hey people.

I would like to share with you the techniques that I’ve implemented in my bathroom plumbing system. I’m eagerly waiting for your valuable feedbacks and if you can suggest me some new techniques, it would be really appreciable.
    These are the techniques that I have executed:

Bathroom Plumbing in NJ

Domestic Water System
    Indirect Water System
    Direct Water Systems
    Drainage and Waste Systems
    Water Systems
    Single Stack
    Two pipe Systems
    Drainage Responsibility
    Fitting and positioning pipes
    turning off water
    gate valves
  2. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

systems

How did you execute them? Lethal injection, electric chair, hanging, or guillotine? Looks like you are doing the things that most plumbers do.
  3. nhmaster

nhmaster Master Plumber

I wonder if there was supposed to be pictures ?
  4. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

No, just advertisements.