I have a Clayton GMAX- looking to buy either DRAKE 2 or Vespin 2 with CEFIONTECT

Users who are viewing this thread

BE123

Reaction score
Hi I currently have a Clayton GMAX with 1.6... I am looking at the DOUBLE CYLCONES- either the Drake 2 or Vespin 2 with CEFIONTECT, I guess the only diff between the two is that the trap is closed.

I am looking for the best flusher that will really clean the bowl.. Something that will clean better than the GMAX CLAYTON. What do you think of either the drake2 or vespin2?

I was considered that the toilet I have now, the 1.6 clayton gmax will flush better because of the higher number- 1.6..... what do you think?

Is it true that in 2012 all toilest will be 1.2?

Thanks

BE123

Reaction score
thanks 2 things:

1) will the Drake 2 and Vespin 2 (w/ double cyclone, 1.2) have good flushing power as well as cleaning? better than the Clayton 1.6 Gmax??

2) and finally, the Clayton Gmax is loud- I can hear the thing flushing loud all over the house... Are these 2 toilets louder? known for loudness??
Thanks

I cant find any other place online that does good reviews on these toilets, any data you can provide will be appreciated.. and I am sure TOTO appreciates it!!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks