I hate TOTO!

Discussion in 'Toilet Forum discussions' started by GoKohlerGo, Feb 15, 2013.

1. GoKohlerGo

GoKohlerGo Brand New Plumber

Well... Terry, you do have a point. I will be painting my bahroom in the next few weeks and I have to take the tank off of my Cimarron to paint behind the toilet. I will measure the outlet and post a picture then. But, what I am trying to say is that TOTO isn't that much better tan Kohler and AS. When someone wants to buy a Kohler toilet you guys are all like "WWWEEEELLLLLLL, you could buy a TOTO and it would be A LOT better." No. Just no. Plus, you say that TOTO has "less than 1% defects" and Kohler and AS have 20%-30%. Kohler inspects their toilets at the factory and if they find any defects, they don't ship them out. It is just not true what you are saying. So, technically, you are wrong.
  2. GoKohlerGo

GoKohlerGo Brand New Plumber

:mad:I HATE TOTO! IT IS THE WORST BRAND TO ME!
  3. jadnashua

jadnashua Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx

Your experience is not the norm. One reason why many companies are still in business is that people's viewpoints and needs and desires are different. But, you are wrong about the defect rate and are making up numbers. People should realize that there are lots of individuals out there, and your opinion, while valid from your viewpoint, does not necessarily mean that it is true for everyone. Throw in some misinformation, and it becomes more like an irrational rant, rather than helpful information.

Listing the reasons why you think like you do is much more productive.
  4. Hackneyplumbing

Hackneyplumbing Homeowner

Toto side mount tank levers suck. Simple as that.

I like Toto but they have problems too. If a person does not want to admit that then I would question everything they say. IMO thats the truth and my experience. I have 3 Totos in my home and install them professionally.