I can't find a quick disconnect gas connector

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & ' started by jpb116, Oct 29, 2012.

1. jpb116

jpb116 New Member

I'm sure someone here can help me ... I'm looking for a brass 3/4 inch quick disconnect valve for my propane line to my generator. The type that you slide the outer sleeve back : plug in the male part : and slide the outer sleeve of the female part back: locking it together leak free.

Any internet sources for this would be appreciated. I can' seem to find one in 3/4"
  2. jimbo

jimbo Plumber

Try a propane dealer.
  3. jpb116

jpb116 New Member

Any internet sources for this would be appreciated
  4. Gary Swart

Gary Swart In the Trades

5. Chad Schloss

Chad Schloss Member