I am confused. What did I receive?

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by greenetruck, Jul 25, 2013.

1. greenetruck

greenetruck New Member

I ordered a Toto Drake CST744SL (elongated bowl, ADA, G-Max).

I received two boxes. The box with the tank was marked ST743S. The box with the bowl was marked C744EL.

Now I am confused. Do these two components (Tank ST743S) and (Bowl C744EL) make up my Drake CST744SL?

Cheers......Greenetruck
  2. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

Yes. those are the correct components that make up that.
  3. greenetruck

greenetruck New Member

Terry:

Thank you for your quick response. I was hoping to get an answer like yours.

I was prepared to return the components. Tomorrow, I can focus on installing my new Drake.

Cheers......Greenetruck
  4. Tom Sawyer

Tom Sawyer In the Trades

Step one, open the boxes and read the directions. Would have saved you from asking LOL
  5. wjcandee

wjcandee Wise One

Yeah, I'm not completely sure that would be on the directions, as some of the Toto direction brochures apply to more than one model, but for sure one can get from the Toto web site the Spec Sheet (look under "Components") or Parts List (Look in the upper left corner, showing the combined model number and the components thereof).

That's where I usually start, if I don't know for sure how the CST number is made up of C (bowl) and ST (tank).
  6. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

It's French.
    After a while, it just seems to make sense. Funny, I flunked Spanish I, both times I took it.