I am a Canadian retired plumbing inspector there any American codes i can download ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Bill Shack

30years plumbing 10years plumbing inspector
Reaction score
I am a Canadian retired plumbing inspector are there any American codes i can download ? I have kept a copy of all the codes that i have come across in my life. I was wondering if i can access any american code on the web. BTW you can access Canadian codes but have to payed for them. However you can somethings access update to the codes.

Never met a plumbing code I did not like.

FullySprinklered

In the Trades
Reaction score
I am a Canadian retired plumbing inspector are there any American codes i can download ? I have kept a copy of all the codes that i have come across in my life. I was wondering if i can access any american code on the web. BTW you can access Canadian codes but have to payed for them. However you can somethings access update to the codes.

Never met a plumbing code I did not like.
I'll bet you get invited to a lot of parties.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks