Hydronic Towel Warmer

Users who are viewing this thread

Seaneys

Reaction score
Hello,

Can anyone recommend a brand for hydronic towel warmers? I can not find a show room in the area with a decent display.

Thanks,
Steve

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
I chose an electric one because I like a warm towel in the summer as well. I put it on a timer, so it doesn't run all of the time. If you are looking or room heating as well, then the hydronic is the way to go, the electric one is only 165W, and wouldn't do much to room heating, although it doesn't hurt.

NHmaster

Master Plumber
Reaction score
How do you know there are still people with way too much extra cash on their hands..... Towel warmers :D Boy, I sure wish we had them in the barracks latrine :rolleyes:

Dana

In the trades
Reaction score
How do you know there are still people with way too much extra cash on their hands..... Towel warmers :D Boy, I sure wish we had them in the barracks latrine :rolleyes:

In most installations a hydronic "towel warmer" is just another name for "heating system radiator", with a more practical/useful shape compared to the radiators peops USED to drape their towels on. Unless the bathroom at your house is an unheated latrine, it's not such a huge extravagance.

At the barracks latrine I think I'd opt for the heated toilet seat over the towel warmer... ;)

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks